• Translating requirements/use cases into an embedded software/firmware design.
• Estimating work required to implement and test code to meet defined requirements.
• Writing efficient, high quality and maintainable C/C++ code (to work on a range of hardware platforms) using industry best practice and methodologies.
• Developing a suitable test strategy. Writing test suites and test cases.
• Testing code. Capturing and resolving issues.
• Communicating results, progress, and the solution.
• Master degree, Computer Science, EE or related.
• C/C++ embedded software development experience, knowledge of RTOS.
• Image processing, CMOS camera design experience is preferred.
• Rich knowledge of multi-threading, synchronization, device drivers etc are preferred.
• Good English language written and oral.
• Able to work well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical challenges;
• Be able to commit 2 above working days per week from Oct. 2019 to May 2020