The Data and Devices Business Unit of TE Connectivity has an opportunity for a Product Management internship. The business is seeking individuals who exhibit a desire to learn new products and technologies in a fast-paced, always expanding market.
Product Managers have management responsibilities for one or more product lines within the specific business, focusing on driving new product development from start to finish, encompassing manufacturing, marketing and sales. The PM intern will be involved in working closely with multiple product managers to learn the business and assist in driving to completion various projects and market strategies.
Projects will be focused around:
- Marketing collateral creation
- eCatalog enhancements
- Business analysis
- Cost saving initiatives and margin improvement
- Revenue expansion programs
TE Connectivity’s internship program includes various interactions with senior management and other interns cross-functionally. TE Connectivity offers an opportunity to contribute and lead various projects in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration or engineering or equivalent
- Able to work 10 to 12 days per month, at least till Sep 2019.
- A proven academic track record
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven creativity skills a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstration of our Core Values in every day work environment: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and Innovation
- Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and functions within the organization
- Ability to work independently of others as well as in a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills